13 sept 2022

 Unit 0 : Welcome . Ready, Steady, Go!

VOCABULARY:

STRUCTURE:

  • Whatś your name? My name is ...Whatˋs his/her name? His/Her name is...
  • How are you? I'm fine
  • How old are you? I'm..years old... How ols is he/she? He/she is......years old.
  • When is your birthday? It's in February. It's on the 22nd of february 
  • Have you got any brother or sister? 
  • What's (your/his/her) favourite calour? My (his/her) favourite colour is....
  • What colour do you like most?...What colour does he/she like most?...
  • Do you like reading?
  • Can you ..do karate? .....play the flute?
  • How do you spell ˋbrown¨? B - R-  O - W - N 

GRAMMAR

- My / your / his/ her name is... 
- Verb to be
- Verb to have

PHONICS

  • S sound
  • th sound

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario