9 may 2022

  unit 6 THAT'S DELICIOUS!

LANGUAGE: Do you like...? - Yes, I do. / -No, I don't. - Jucky!

VOCABULARY: Broccoli, ice-cream, Donuts, juice, Pop-corn, Pizza, Banana, Soup,

LANGUAGE: I like... (fruit) because it's yummy to my tommy!

VOCABULARY: apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, grapes, watermelon

PRACTICE: English for little children

 

 

Second Year

 LANGUAGE: I like... I want...I eat... I drink....  Candy is.../ Onions are delicious, stinky, sweet, small, long, round, juicy, light, green ....more please! (colour)

REVIEW: previous food vocabulary, colours, I like...

VOCABULARY: apple, potato, humburguer, carrot, tea, milk, chicken, broccoli, sausages, corn, broccoli, banana, eggplant, oranges, candy, cake, cookies, onions, grapes, cucumber, tomate, watermelon, lettuce, rice, juice.

PRACTICE: 

http://www.agendaweb.org/vocabulary/food-exercises.html


No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario