31 mar 2016


EXPRESSING LIKES AND DISLIKES


  • What do you like doing?

I like...ing AND ...ing  BUT  I don't like...ing  OR.   ...ing


LEISURE ACTIVITIES spending time with friends: 

  1. Dancing to music
  2. going shopping
  3. going to the thieme park
  4. having a party
  5. having a picnic
  6. playing sports
  7. telling jokes
  8. watching films
  9. reading a comic
  10. playing computer games
  11. having fun with friend
  12. spending time with friend
  13. riding a bike
  14. eating pizza
  15. listenig to music
  16. playing football

 SUBJECTS: 

Adoro: I adore P.E
Me encanta: I love Maths
De verdad me gusta: I really like French
Me gusta bastante: I quite like Geography
No me importa: I don't mind English
No me gusta nada:   I don't really like Science
Odio : I hate Chemistry 
No puedo con : I can't stand with Religious




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario