18 mar 2015

LET'S MAKE A …

'HAPPY FATHER'S DAY CARD'

STAGES:
First: Think about it!
Second: Plan it!
Third: Organize it­
Fourth: Make a draft copy!

And then... JUST DO IT!

HOW TO DO IT?
  • select the text you want to write on the card
  • search the card network models to guide you
  • write it on dirty in your notebook
  • Copy it on a card
  • Have fun decorating your `FATHER'S DAY CARD´

    POSSIBLE TEXTS TO WRITE :
    1. Greeting:
    • Dear Dad,
    • To my Dad,
    • Dearest Dad,
    • To the best Dad in the world
    • For a great Dad
    • To my Daddy
    1. Main message:
    • You are the best dad in the world
    • No Dad in the whole world can be better than you!
    • I love you so much!
    • You are my superhero!
    • I'm glad you are on my side
    • Though you are far away...you are always on my heart!
    • I do not change you for any other or any thing!
    1. Good-bye:
    • A big kiss for you!
    • I miss you and I hope see you soon
    • I kiss you and I hug you
    • XXOOXX
    • I'm saying bye-bye but I don't want
    • I love you!
    • I send you a special kiss in this special day
    1. Signature:



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario