3 may 2016

WRITING A POST CARD

 PARTS: 

GREETING: 

  • Hi/Hello Yatamín,
  • Hi/hello Yatamín, 
  • Hello everyone!,
  • Dear friend, 
  • Dear all!, 
  • Dear Mum
  • Dear Mr. /Mrs. /Miss. Ms. Smith

BODY :

Starting:

  • How are you?  I hope you are well
  • We are in Valencia. This is amazing,
  • I am having a wonderful holidays at Valencia  
  • I am sending a post card from Valencia
  • I am writing you from Valencia
  • I am in Valencia spending time with friends

2nd part body: 

  • (Fuí) I went to___________, PLACES: the museum, the cinema, the zoo, to the beach 
  • (Ví)  I saw ____________ (amazing animals), great pictures, an interesting film, the sea
  • (Fué) It was or they were fantastic, funny, intersting , boring, ! We are haveing a lot of fun! 
  • (El tiempo fué) The weather here is __________________
  •  (Quise) I wanted to buy____________ (a present / a gift/ a souvenir..) 
  • (Era)  It was___________ (very expensive/ cheap/ funny/ scary..)
  • (Compré) I bought _________________( a t-shirt, a book, 
  • (Estuvimos) We were_______________ running on the beach, making sand castles, fishing, sailing..doing shoping, spending time with friend, playing cards, having a party, dancing to music, riding a bike, rollerblading, skateboarding, playing football, playing basketball, playing tennis..
  • (Planes..) Tomorrow I am going to ________________

CLSING and SIGNATURE: 

  • (Nos vemos) See you__________ (next week!,  very soon!,..)
  • (Con cariño de ) With love from_______ , 
  • (Besos) Lots of kisses from_________________
  • (Besos y abrazos) Kisses and hugs from _____________
  • (Recuerdos) With best regards, _________________

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario